In the world of plastic injection molding and plastic mold making, the possibilities are truly endless.
At Arcam’s plastic injection and molding facility, you will be impressed by the sheer range of what we offer in the plastic manufacturing industry. Even with our wide variety of capabilities, we’ve always maintained the highest levels of quality and attention to detail.
Whether we’re molding, injecting, designing, building, stamping, engraving, printing, molding or cutting, we always provide quality products: industry-leading plastic products built to serve a specific function over and over again.
In addition to building Western Canada’s most experienced team of tool and die makers, Arcam Manufacturing prides itself on supplying our employees with high-quality plastic manufacturing machines. Unfailingly safe, eco-friendly and dependable; the equipment we’re using at our Delta, British Columbia facility is state of the art.
Here’s a list of the equipment used at Arcam:
- CNC Machine (high-speed, table 50” x 20” x 25”)
- CNC Machine (table 20” x 16” x 20”)
- CNC EDM Machines
- CNC Lathe Machines
- EDM Wire Cut Machine
- Milling Machines
- Surface Grinding Machine (table 16” x 24”)
- Surface Grinding Machines (table 6” x 18”)
- Hydraulic Radial Drilling Machine
- Drilling Machines
- Engraving Machine
- Punch Dies (Stamping Die) Machines
- Injection Machines (50 tons – 550 tons)
- Pad Printing with UV Machine
- Ultrasonic Welding Machines
At Arcam, our world-class experience combined with our modern plastic manufacturing machinery means that every job is done properly, on time and at the lowest possible price to the ultimate satisfaction of our customers.